Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dr Sketchys and Whatnot

Dr Sketchy's was tonight! I wish it was on more often, it's so damn good. I should find another life drawing class as well...Hm, I think I say that every time I go to Dr Sketchy's.

Anyway, check it! Arts.

I got there early, so this first one is just a doodle I did while I was waiting for Dr Sketchy's to begin, a little bit of art therapy. I really like how it turned out, I should explore it further and turn it into a finished piece rather than just a doodle.


And here are the better sketches that I did tonight:


I managed to do some nice drawings tonight. As well as some pretty awful ones. But hey, that's how life drawing goes.

Aaaand here's some quilling.

The Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Such a pain in the ass to create! But he came out so well.


And Cinderella. A much easier design.


I can't wait to get my hands on some resin and see how it goes protecting these babies. I want to wear one around my neck.

And here's a little concept image for My Sister's Voice. (The graphic novel I'm working on.) I have been neglecting it too much this last week. Time to get on that shit!


Well, I'm off to bed...or off to prepare some canvases...

-Lex

PS. I get to sing a solo at choir. I'm pretty excited about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment