Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Expressions

More expressions! These things are monstrous. x__x Ugh, so many expressions. And this second one was certainly harder than the first, because I really didn't want Polina's expressions to look too similar to Anna's. I think they came out good though and the two ranges of expressions match the personalities of the women. Anna is more reserved with her expressions and quicker to frown than to smile. Polina is more expressive and outwardly happier.

Also, I've been getting feedback on my script, which is very exciting, time for a new draft soon! I've been a little slack lately, I've been busy with commissions instead. Time to crack the whip!



Ugh, so I had a job interview today with Shingle Inn. I don't want the job because hospitality is lame. I do want the job because I want money. I'd love to be able to buy more than the basics. I want to colour my hair and buy comics. :( Oh well, it's the whole starving artist thing I guess.

Oh, and here's an old sketchbook picture. It's from months ago, but I still like it.



And here's a birthday painting for a friend! When I was painting this I was thinking a little bit of Tangled and also of the Lady of Shalot.



Anyway, it's late and I don't want to keep my housemate awake with my typing, so that's all for now.

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment