Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Quilling and a Baby Bat

Woo, I've been so productive lately! Although I should really be channelling that into my graphic novel. >_> The next post will be all about that, I swear!

So my baby niece is turning one this week! Well, I'm pretty sure. I don't know the exact date because I am a terrible aunt. But her party is this weekend! So I made her a gift. :) All by hand, I might add, I don't own a machine. It took about six or seven hours and I really like how it turned out. I kinda want one for myself.



Big Gay Day is on the same day as her birthday party. So my day will be all, aaaw, cute baby, how sweet, WOO GAY TIME NOW! :)

When I finished the bat I stayed up late and quilled Wall-e and Eve. :D I think they turned out really nice. Eve was SO easy to do. Wall-e was kinda fiddly, but still fun. And look at his little cockroach. Cute!



Well, time to shave part of my head. (Don't worry, I'm just shaving the part that's already shaved.)

-Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment