Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Arts


The words in this image are from 'The Jeep Song' by the Dresden Dolls. Love this song. Love all their songs, actually. And I am excited to say that I am seeing Amanda Palmer perform in March! Yaay! I've seen her when she was part of the Dresden Dolls and I've seen her solo and both concerts were my all time favourites. So it's safe to say that I'm looking forward to this. :D

I haven't been life drawing in about a year. SLACK. So I've been drawing from stock images recently to try and improve my rusty rusty skills.



Stock from: http://felixdeon.deviantart.com/
I love his stock, it's so creative and the poses are really interesting.
Ugh, I foolishly went to bed at 4:30am. So I set my alarm to go off at 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am and 12:00pm to make sure that I got out of bed. All it really did was distrupt my sleep. So I woke up with a massive headache and have basically done nothing useful all day. All the animation that I did in the wee hours of the morning I didn't like and I was too useless to do much today. WIN.
I'm trying to animate Viola playing her back like an instrument. Last night I made three attempts and all three were pretty crap. But they got progressively less crap so it should be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment